Lines and Armando Testa have developed a new communication ecosystem for the Lines Seta Ultra brand, working on the concept that clichés about periods should be dispelled. There’s often a prejudice that when you have your period your mood swings, you tear up easily or you have a sudden cravings for sweets. When really such displays of your character have nothing to do with your period, they are just an expression of emotions and the deepest part of each woman’s personality.
Expressing your emotions in a fearless way without hiding is the most beautiful thing a woman can show. The importance of the message from Seta Ultra translates into “Every day the woman you are” an invitation from the Lines brand to experience your emotions freely without being conditioned.
The campaign was developed on the wave of an international film made by P&G. It was produced by Think Cattleya, and the TV film was directed by Laura Chiossone. Contributions for digital and social campaign were produced by Little Bull Studios. Soundtrack: “I’m born to run” by American Authors.
The campaign is running on TV channels, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Ogury and Spotify. Planning by Media Italia.
Team Marketing Fater – Lines
• Marketing and Digital Director:Antonio Fazzari
• Marketing Manager: Ione Volpe
• Brand Manager: Marina Morassi
• Brand and Digital Manager: Michela Iampieri
Agency: Armando Testa
• Creative Director: Piero Reinerio
• Art Director and Copywriter: Tina Salvato, Chiara Demichelis
• Digital Creative Director: Antonello Falcone
• Art Director and Copywriter: Carlotta Gilardi, Chiara Panattoni
• Central Director: Raffaele Reinerio
• Client Director: Cristina Omenetto
• Account Team: Arianna Cipolloni, Sara Salamino
• Social Media Manager: Ludovica D’Aquino
Production Company: Think Cattleya
• Executive Producer: Francesco Pistorio
• Producer: Marta Ansaldi – Gabriella Formica
• Director: Laura Chiossone
• DOP: Guido Mazzoni
• Demo Production: 360FX
• Demo Post Production: Edi
• Music: American Authors – I’m born to run
Digital Production Company: Little Bull Studios
Media Centre: Media Italia