A new Lines ad which celebrates women on the occasion of “International Women’s Day “ is on air on main TV channels, the web and social media on 7-8-9 March. It encourages women to always be themselves and live out to the full all their emotions.
Because emotions make them unique strong and real every day. They are invited to pursue their wishes, their spirit, even if it is rebellious without hiding, because being yourself is the best thing you can show. Always.
The film ends with #OgniGiornoGiornataDellaDonna so fighting the stereotype of 8th March as the only day dedicated to women.
The images from the film are part of the shots from the campaign “Have you got your period?” which is on air at the moment.
The new edit was handled by the Production Company Little Bull Studios.
Media planning by Media Italia.
Team Marketing Fater – Lines
• Marketing and Digital Director: Antonio Fazzari
• Marketing Manager: Ione Volpe
• Brand Manager: Marina Morassi,
• Brand and Digital Manager: Michela Iampieri.
Agency: Armando Testa
• Creative Directors: Georgia Ferraro, Nicola Cellemme
• Creative Team: Tina Salvato, Chiara Demichelis
• Account Team: Raffaele Reinerio, Cristina Omenetto, Arianna Cipolloni
• Social Media Manager: Ludovica D’Aquino
Music: American Authors – I’m born to run
Production Company: Little Bull Studios
Media Centre: Media Italia